1. Bubblegum Squash McFlurry (Australia)
Don’t freak out: There is no ACTUAL squash in this. It’s blue bubble gum syrup and cute marshmallows mixed into the standard soft-serve.
3. McPaneer (India)
Just one of McDonald’s India’s many vegetarian options, the McSpicy Paneer is a “burger” consisting of soft crispy coated paneer cheese, lettuce, and a tandoori mayonnaise.
4. Mozzarella Dippers (Britain)
That’s right, British McD’s has MOZZ STICKS. *organizes petition to bring these to America*
5. McBeer (Chill Countries)
Some European McD’s will sell you beer. All McD’s should sell you beer.
6. Pizzarotto (Italy)
Basically a cheese and tomato sauce Hot Pocket.
7. McPoutine (Canada)
Head north of the border to score some gravy and cheese curds on top of McDonald’s fries, in case you are interested in Death by Sodium.
8. Taro Pie (China)
It’s like a McDonald’s hot apple pie, but with purply taro root filling.
9. McNurnburger (Germany)
Three bratwursts, mustard, and onions form the German version of the Big Mac.
10. McPrawn (Russia)
If you enjoy eating seafood procured by massive fast food conglomerates, fried shrimp cocktail can be found at Mickey D’s in Eastern Europe.
12. Twister Fries (Philippines)
Yes, some McDonald’s have CURLY FRIES.
13. Kiwiburger (New Zealand)
Fly to New Zealand to experience the Kiwiburger, which consists of a beef patty, a fried egg, beetroot, tomato, lettuce, cheese, onions, mustard, and ketchup on a toasted bun.
14. McFlurry Kranky (Mexico)
Kranky is a Mexican candy that’s essentially chocolate-covered Frosted Flakes. At McDonald’s you can get it mixed into your McFlurry. Yum. And it’s fun to say.
15. McArabia (Middle East)
Chicken and flatbread comprise a pita sandwich at McD’s in the Middle East.
17. Shaka Shaka Chicken (Japan)
A piece of fried chicken that comes in a paper pouch and with a little packet of spices you can shake over it.
18. Chicken McMuffin (China)
It’s never too early for chicken.
20. McIberica (Spain)
A beef patty with jamón iberico, Manchego cheese, olive oil, lettuce, and tomato on a ciabatta-type roll.
21. La Salade Pates Mozzarella (Mozzarella Pasta Salad), France
Rotini and arugula mix with tiny balls of mozzarella for one of McDonald’s lighter options in France.
23. McPatatas (Mexico)
Mexican McD’s has not only fries, but also POTATO WEDGES.
24. McFloat (Philippines)
Although usually in classic Coke and soft-serve form, the McFloat surfaced this summer in four Sprite varieties: Blueberry Sprite McFloat, Green Apple Sprite McFloat, Four Seasons Sprite McFloat, and Honey Banana Sprite McFloat.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀