3. Breakfast sandwich maker
This genius Hamilton Beach multilayered device cooks the ingredients in the bottom half of your sandwich, cooks a fresh egg that you can crack in one of the top layers, and toasts the bread you put on top, all while keeping everything nice and warm for you. Buy it here for $29.99.
6. Greek yogurt maker
Never buy another pricey Chobani again by making your own stash of Greek yogurt. This machine comes with a strainer, 1-quart plastic container with lid, and six 7-ounce jars with lids to produce one large batch or individual servings of yog’. Buy it here for $59.99.
7. A griddle with a secret drawer
Cook your pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the griddle part and store already-cooked food in the warming drawer to keep them nice and toasty. (Also works well for warming hot dog or hamburger buns while grilling the meat up top.) Buy it here for $29.99.
10. Bubble Waffle Maker
Popular in Hong Kong, bubble waffles are airy treats that can be rolled up and munched on the go. Make your own with this bubble waffle maker, available here for $39.99. Think of the possibilities!
14. Smiley Face Pancake Maker
Pour your batter in this fun pan to make a series of fluffy and happy pancakes. I’m feeling better already. Buy it here for $30.53.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.