1. Snapchat's logo is named Ghostface Chillah, based on Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan.
2. Using a secret feature, you can write in black and white.
To get a black pencil, hold down on the rainbow toolbar and drag your finger to the left, then all the way down to the bottom.
To get white, hold down on the rainbow toolbar and drag straight to the left.
3. Snapchat was originally called Picaboo.
5. Snapchat has filters now.
After you snap a photo, swipe to the left or right to see some cool Instagram-esque filter options.
9. Facebook tried to acquire Snapchat for $1 billion in October 2013.
Co-founders Evan Spiegel and Bobby Murphy rejected that offer. A few weeks later, Mark Zuckerberg returned with a $3 billion offer, which Snapchat again rejected.