4. This is the good stuff. It’s from the inaugural harvest of some fancy field that the coffee shop actually owns. I started to get excited!
I asked the cashiers if a lot of people have been ordering it, and they both snicker. “No,” they said. The barista told me I’m the 13th person to order it and that after me, there is exactly one cup left. One cup!
5. HERE IT IS. It’s only eight ounces, which is pretty darn small.
It is hot. It is coffee. It is served in a paper cup? For that price I wanted it to come in a hollowed-out moon rock.
6. SO, HOW WAS IT???
I mean. It tasted like coffee. Really good coffee! Probably the smoothest I’ve ever had. It certainly tasted “tea-like,” as the barista promised. I had no problems drinking it black, even though I usually take coffee with cream.
7. My final review is: I am sure I could tell the difference between this and the office Keurig.
8. The cold remnants are currently sitting on my desk if anyone wants to come get it.
That’s like $3.75 right there.
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹