1. Instead of using models to show its new spring collection, the San Francisco-based clothing company Betabrand decided to put women with doctorates in front of the camera.
9. Lindland says, “Our designers cooked up a collection of smart fashions for spring, so why not display them on the bodies of women with really big brains?”
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.