1. Instead of using models to show its new spring collection, the San Francisco-based clothing company Betabrand decided to put women with doctorates in front of the camera.
9. Lindland says, “Our designers cooked up a collection of smart fashions for spring, so why not display them on the bodies of women with really big brains?”
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.