1. Instead of using models to show its new spring collection, the San Francisco-based clothing company Betabrand decided to put women with doctorates in front of the camera.
9. Lindland says, “Our designers cooked up a collection of smart fashions for spring, so why not display them on the bodies of women with really big brains?”
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.