1. Beyoncé was the star of this year’s Super Bowl halftime show, which also featured her backup singers, Chris Martin and Bruno Mars.
3. During a dance break, Beyoncé almost fell in her heels — but managed to save herself with some flawless impromptu choreography.
4. I MEAN.
5. How can someone possibly be so smooth while dancing in heels in front of literally the entire country??
7. Naturally, everyone was both impressed and not impressed, because OF COURSE gravity has no power over Queen Bey.
17. That’s right. In case you still have any doubts that Bey rules the world:
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate-change policies.
- Airline confirms there are no survivors in crash of passenger plane in Pakistan that was carrying at least 47 people.
- Donald Trump was named Time's "Person of the Year" and people immediately started making memes.