1. Beyoncé was the star of this year’s Super Bowl halftime show, which also featured her backup singers, Chris Martin and Bruno Mars.
3. During a dance break, Beyoncé almost fell in her heels — but managed to save herself with some flawless impromptu choreography.
4. I MEAN.
5. How can someone possibly be so smooth while dancing in heels in front of literally the entire country??
7. Naturally, everyone was both impressed and not impressed, because OF COURSE gravity has no power over Queen Bey.
17. That’s right. In case you still have any doubts that Bey rules the world:
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.