2. You’ve gotten used to answering, “What college did you go to?” with “[Name]. It’s a small school in [state].”
7. Sometimes it felt like your course catalog was just straight up trolling you:
16. You had at least one classmate named Sky.
19. You can’t even get respect from search engines:
23. No one talked about the game on Super Bowl Monday, because no one watched it.
24. There was always the one student in class who was inexplicably 40 years older than everyone else.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.