2. You’ve gotten used to answering, “What college did you go to?” with “[Name]. It’s a small school in [state].”
7. Sometimes it felt like your course catalog was just straight up trolling you:
16. You had at least one classmate named Sky.
19. You can’t even get respect from search engines:
23. No one talked about the game on Super Bowl Monday, because no one watched it.
24. There was always the one student in class who was inexplicably 40 years older than everyone else.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵