6. You can actually put together an email, unlike several people at your company.
9. Moving your library from apartment to apartment is a pain, but totally worth it.
13. You have/had a built-in alibi when your friends tried to drag you out partying.
30. You can screen OK Cupid by who uses correct grammar in his or her profile.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩