3. Smart takes.
8. Being “funny” in headlines.
Some PR people being useless or otherwise irritating today. Some days are just like that I guess./ Via
17. Correcting people’s grammar.
21. Congratulating people on their new jobs on Twitter.
Congrats to [journalist friend] on [his/her] new job at [respectable media organization]!/ Via
26. Secretly being obsessed with their Klout scores.
(To the point that they’ll publish screencaps of theirs in blog posts.)
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with President-elect Donald Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺