3. Smart takes.
8. Being “funny” in headlines.
Some PR people being useless or otherwise irritating today. Some days are just like that I guess./ Via
17. Correcting people’s grammar.
21. Congratulating people on their new jobs on Twitter.
Congrats to [journalist friend] on [his/her] new job at [respectable media organization]!/ Via
26. Secretly being obsessed with their Klout scores.
(To the point that they’ll publish screencaps of theirs in blog posts.)
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯