3. Smart takes.
8. Being “funny” in headlines.
Some PR people being useless or otherwise irritating today. Some days are just like that I guess./ Via
17. Correcting people’s grammar.
21. Congratulating people on their new jobs on Twitter.
Congrats to [journalist friend] on [his/her] new job at [respectable media organization]!/ Via
26. Secretly being obsessed with their Klout scores.
(To the point that they’ll publish screencaps of theirs in blog posts.)
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.