3. Smart takes.
8. Being “funny” in headlines.
Some PR people being useless or otherwise irritating today. Some days are just like that I guess./ Via
17. Correcting people’s grammar.
21. Congratulating people on their new jobs on Twitter.
Congrats to [journalist friend] on [his/her] new job at [respectable media organization]!/ Via
26. Secretly being obsessed with their Klout scores.
(To the point that they’ll publish screencaps of theirs in blog posts.)
- The Democratic National Convention starts today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- At least two people have been killed and 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida, media say.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.