3. Smart takes.
8. Being “funny” in headlines.
Some PR people being useless or otherwise irritating today. Some days are just like that I guess./ Via
17. Correcting people’s grammar.
21. Congratulating people on their new jobs on Twitter.
Congrats to [journalist friend] on [his/her] new job at [respectable media organization]!/ Via
26. Secretly being obsessed with their Klout scores.
(To the point that they’ll publish screencaps of theirs in blog posts.)
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.