6. Running is so versatile that you can do it anywhere; all you need is a good pair of shoes.
12. Setting goals (even as small as a 5K!) gives you an unbeatable sense of accomplishment.
13. You can jog with someone if you’re feeling social… or go solo if you’re not.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞