Come buy this stuff:
1. Freedom signed by Jonathan Franzen
2. This top.
3. This Huffington Post water bottle
4. Taipei by Tao Lin
5. This print from Etsy
6. This pretty cool hat. I used to wear it to the park.
7. This hippie book about stomachs.
8. These sunglasses.
9. The COMPLETE season one of The Millionaire Matchmaker on DVD.
10. Hanukkah nail decals
11. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
12. This ukulele
13. This Betsey Johnson laptop case.
14. These flats.
15. This ancient Greek-English dictionary.
16. This medical boot if you have a sprained ankle or foot.
17. A like-new Clarisonic
18. This tiny bottle of Maker's Mark that I took from Mindy Kaling's trailer and ran away.
19. Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
20. This necklace.
21. This scarf.
22. A Homedics HEPA air filter
23. This bluetooth keyboard for a Nexus 7.
24. Dire Straits' Brothers in Arms on vinyl
25. Hello Kitty UNO™
My friends are selling stuff too, and their stuff is definitely better than mine.
When: Saturday, Sept. 20 from 11-ish on
Where: Park Slope in Brooklyn (if you're in the NYC area, contact me for more details)