1. Calvin Coolidge liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed.
4. Jimmy Carter is the first known president to go on record as seeing a UFO.
12. Warren G. Harding was obsessed with poker and once bet an entire set of priceless White House China and lost it.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲