1. Calvin Coolidge liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed.
4. Jimmy Carter is the first known president to go on record as seeing a UFO.
12. Warren G. Harding was obsessed with poker and once bet an entire set of priceless White House China and lost it.
- The Supreme Court has ruled that UK Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻