1. Calvin Coolidge liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed.
4. Jimmy Carter is the first known president to go on record as seeing a UFO.
12. Warren G. Harding was obsessed with poker and once bet an entire set of priceless White House China and lost it.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- John Hinckley Jr., who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981, will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.