1. Calvin Coolidge liked to have his head rubbed with petroleum jelly while eating his breakfast in bed.
4. Jimmy Carter is the first known president to go on record as seeing a UFO.
12. Warren G. Harding was obsessed with poker and once bet an entire set of priceless White House China and lost it.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- Tim Cook and eight other executives at Apple gave a combined $45,900 to a PAC to reelect House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans to Congress.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.