2. He says things like this:
10. He hangs out with cool people, like Joss Whedon.
12. And Tom Hanks.
15. He majored in semiotics (at Brown), which is a field full of pure badasses.
19. He hates public radio pledge drives just as much as you do.
“The pledge drive has everything going against it as broadcasting. It’s repetitive. It’s ad-libbed by people who can’t ad-lib. It’s about asking for money, which is something nobody wants to hear, even from their own relatives. From the moment you open your mouth, people know where you’re going with it. As broadcasting, it’s the biggest challenge, and it’s the hardest thing to make interesting, because it can’t be made interesting.”
20. He makes animal balloons but he’s not a creepy clown. No, he’s not.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- The president of the European Council says the bloc's leaders want the UK's exit plans "to be specified as soon as possible."
- More athletes — nearly all of them golfers — have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over Zika virus concerns.