1. This yearbook hash-splosion:
2. Using them on wide-ruled notebook paper:
3. This t-shirt:
4. Terrible tweets like this:
5. As corporate team-building:
6. On a pumpkin:
7. As a tattoo:
8. On jewelry, omg:
9. Anyone who uses them out loud:
10. Using WAY TOO MANY:
11. Everything about this ad, but especially the hashtag:
12. The IRL hashtag:
13. On your way to a funeral:
14. This baby's actual name:
Deputy Editorial Director, BuzzFeed San Francisco
Contact Jessica Misener at email@example.com.
Senior Editor, Ghost Hunter, Ufologist
Contact Katie Heaney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.