1. Vanna White was once a contestant, although she didn’t make it up on stage.
4. The very first one-bid prize was a fur coat. Furs were not offered as prizes since that episode, due to Bob Barker’s strong belief in animal rights.
6. There was once a “Price is Right” wardrobe malfunction.
7. The Big Wheel can BREAK.
8. “Pick A Number,” probably the most boring game on the show, requires the contestant to pick a number to fill in a blank spot in the price of the prize they’re playing for. Zzzzz.
9. One time Snoop Lion — née Dogg — played Plinko, and it was awesome.
12. One guy got famous by bidding $420 on every prize.
13. The first car offered on the show, a 1972 Chevy Vega, went for $2,746.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.