1. Vanna White was once a contestant, although she didn’t make it up on stage.
4. The very first one-bid prize was a fur coat. Furs were not offered as prizes since that episode, due to Bob Barker’s strong belief in animal rights.
6. There was once a “Price is Right” wardrobe malfunction.
7. The Big Wheel can BREAK.
8. “Pick A Number,” probably the most boring game on the show, requires the contestant to pick a number to fill in a blank spot in the price of the prize they’re playing for. Zzzzz.
9. One time Snoop Lion — née Dogg — played Plinko, and it was awesome.
12. One guy got famous by bidding $420 on every prize.
13. The first car offered on the show, a 1972 Chevy Vega, went for $2,746.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Protesters climbed Berlin's Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.