1. A cashmere sweater.
They’re cozy, soft to the touch and classic, which means you can wear the same one for years to come. And, you can usually score cashmere cheap if you scour the sale racks.
2. Red lipstick.
No matter what your skin tone, you can find a red that works for you. (Even if you only bust it out on special occasions!)
3. A blazer.
Work-ify any dress by topping it with a crisp blazer; for night, just ditch it. Could it be any easier?
4. Wrap dresses.
No matter what your body type, a wrap dress will nicely accentuate all your best features. Just think twice before you sport one on a windy day.
5. A white T-shirt.
There’s nothing sexier — or more importantly, more comfortable.
6. High heels.
You might not be much of a heels wearer — I’m not! — but you have to admit, they do give your dressier looks a certain pop.
7. A trench coat.
Perfect for spring and fall, a classic trench defines your figure like no other outerwear. (Cinching the belt at your waist will make your silhouette look gorgeous.)
8. Minimal makeup.
Don’t worry if you’re not a red lipstick person! While a smoky eye and bright lip work for the right event and outfit, you can never go wrong by letting your natural beauty do its thing.
9. A dress with a fitted waist and a flouncy skirt.
Feminine and figure-flattering: an all-around A+.
10. Dark jeans.
Boot cut, skinny or boyfriend: A flattering dark wash makes looking both casual and chic no problem at all.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.