1. What's your favorite emoji?
Smiley face emoji or, I don't know, winky face? [The] winky face is kinda creepy though!
2. Favorite pizza topping?
Any kind of meat; you know, sausage, pepperoni, ham. Meat lover's pizza!
3. Favorite boy band:
I'll go with the classics: NSYNC.
4. Biggest pet peeve:
Don't think you're above another person because of your occupation.
5. Bacon or Nutella?
Bacon all the way.
6. Jorts or Cargo pants?
7. Boxers or briefs?
8. Favorite curse word?
9. What do you sleep in?
Not much! Haha.
10. What is your favorite dance move?
I don't know if I have a favorite dance move! There's always The Carlton.
11. Are you superstitious?
Not as much as I used to be. I mean, I'm an ex-baseball player so I do have my superstitions, but not to a crazy extent.
12. What is your favorite action movie?
Fight Club, but that's more of a dramatic action movie. Or Enter the Dragon with Bruce Lee.
13. Favorite place that you've been to?
14. What is the sweetest thing you've done for love?
Probably taking a girl out to dinner and then getting front row seats to her favorite artist. I also bought her this instrument that she had been talking about for about a year but didn't realize that I picked up on it. And then I made her favorite cake and that was it.
15. Are you good with tools?
I am good with tools and if I'm not, I learn quickly. My mom taught me very well. She is actually the one who taught me how to use tools, ironically.
16. What's the craftiest thing you've ever made?
Actually this is going to sound creepy, but I definitely did it in front of her and I asked for her permission... I have never done any molding of clay of any sort, but I actually molded a miniature sculpture of one of my girlfriends' face and it actually looked exactly like her and I was surprised that it did. And then I colored it in and painted it in and glossed it out and gave it to her.
17. Have you ever had a crush on an older woman?
18. Have you ever dated an older woman?
19. Britney or Christina?
20. What time do you get up in the morning?
On a work day around 7, on regular day it's been around 12.
21. At what time do you go to bed?
I don't go to bed until really late, probably around 1 or 2 a.m.
22. Do you have a doppelgänger?
It depends. I've gotten a couple different things, but only in small little facets, so at certain points in filming The Boy Next Door, Jennifer [Lopez] actually said I looked like [Marlon] Brando a little bit, and then I've gotten a little bit of [James] Franco when he was younger and then sometimes if I have longer hair, James Dean.
23. Which dead person would you least want to haunt you?
Oh man! That is a weird question. I don't know why, because I loved him as a performer, but Michael Jackson. Because I wouldn't want him to be like ♬ EEEH-EHHHH ♬ behind me.
24. Have you ever gotten a spray tan?
25. Frosted tips, Yay or Nay?
Nay. Don't do them.
26. Do you prefer Twitter or Instagram?
I'm a Twitter guy.
27. Who was the last person that texted you?
28. Favorite Disney Princess?
29. Delivery or Digiorno?
30. If you had a theme song following you around everywhere you go, what song would it be?
That song would be extremely annoying to have around at all times, but one of my favorite songs is "BBD" by Poison.
31. First screen name?
My manager made fun of me the other day for this. Let me give you the backstory... It comes from the movie Scarface and it's cockaroach321.
32. What's your best bowling score?
Actually I just bowled like a couple of weeks ago and I think I got something like 172. It's not that great but you know.
33. Christmas or Thanksgiving?
34. Do you have a landline phone number?
35. The last book I read?
I'm actually reading a book called 48 Laws of Power right now.
36. Favorite vegetable?
None… I would say mushrooms.
37. Do you have any hidden talents?
I do draw and paint and write. I also just found out that I can sing in one of these other films that I did.
38. What does Jennifer Lopez smell like?