SO most people’s reactions to voicemails tend to be pretty negative…
And sure, sometimes people really don’t have anything interesting to say…
I get that, BUT
1. Leaving a voicemail is a guaranteed way of knowing that a person won’t use the “I didn’t get your call” excuse.
Your voicemail is the proof.
2. What if someone is trying to call you from an unknown number? If they leave you a voicemail, you can solve that mystery in a heartbeat.
3. Not listening to your voicemails can have some pretty awful consequences….
Like forgetting to get your child from practice…. “MY BAD, SON”
4. And sure you can just ignore the voicemail, but you don’t know what you could be missing out on…
Sometimes your voicemails can contain comedic gold.
5. Yes, you might wonder, “why doesn’t this person just text me?” But texting can be so confusing.
With voicemail, you get to hear tone of voice, which is absolutely EVERYTHING.
6. A lot of older people don’t know how to use text messages or complicated smartphones. So they usually will just leave you a voicemail THAT YOU SHOULD OBVIOUSLY LISTEN TO.
How else will you know that your sweet grandma wants you to come over because she knitted you a sweater? DON’T BREAK HER HEART AND LISTEN TO HER VOICEMAIL.
7. After a night of partying and blacking out, how else will you know if your friends even cared about you disappearing?
You listen to your voicemails, that’s how!
10. And FINALLY, probably one of the best reasons, DRUNK VOICEMAILS!!!!
Who doesn’t love waking up to drunk voicemails?
Fluffy will…. but YOU wont.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a woman decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄