Hi shoppers! At this point, it's likely that some gifts may not arrive in time for 6/18: it all depends on the retailer, the item, where you live, and how much $$$ you're willing to spend on expedited shipping.
So please enjoy our gift ideas, but understand that, for many of these items, you'll have to simply let your loved one know that their gift may be arriving *later*.
1. A super smart adjustable bottle and can cooler that can keep their fave can of beer, soda, or LaCroix cold AND fully insulate a glass bottle with the attachment. Now they don't have to commit to a full day of canned drinks when they want a little extra ~variety~ in their beverage choices. Extra fun? The top has a bottle opener!!
Promising review: "FANTASTIC! I love this product because it can be used with bottled beer as well as canned beer. Two products for the price of one!! It does a wonderful job of keeping your beverage cold for a very long time. I like the fact that it has a 'cover' for beer bottles so no critters have access to enjoying your beverage!!! Great product at a wonderful price!!!" —K. Smith
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in 12 colors).
2. A sound machine so they can drown out the sounds of you snoring, the kids running around, and the dogs barking and catch those ZZZs they deserve.
The machine has 20 different sound settings, and can be set to play for 1–5 hours or continuous play.
Promising review: "I like the look and feel, and I love the sound of the fire and beach sounds. This has a big punch for something small enough to fit in your hand." —ShopGirl
Get it from Amazon for $21.99.
3. A wooden foot massager because you're probably not willing to give them a nightly foot massage, so let this bad boy do the hard work and help soothe alll the aches and pains in their feet.
Promising review: "I’ve been having so many issues with my feet the last few years. My feet hurt so bad, it’s made me become a hermit. I’ve had tendinitis in both and now plantar fasciitis. I get foot cramps all the time. After just one day with this under my desk at work, I feel a huge difference. My feet no longer feel tight and painful. They feel tingly — in a good way. I look forward to being able to go for a walk and not have to rest along the way. I know it’s meant for feet but I may try it out on my calves. I also love that it’s small, looks nice and doesn’t slide around. I highly recommended this for anyone, foot issues or not, if you sit a lot. Nice way to keep the blood flowing when stuck at a desk." —Vanessa Thomas
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
4. And on the topic of massagers, a 10-motor massage mat to spoil them with that full body relaxation. This mat has two heating pads AND it vibrates so they can lay down and help work out any kinks in their back.
Promising review: "I've had several massage mats and this one is great. It has a nice comfortable soft foam pillow feel so you don't feel like you're sitting on the massage motors. And it's so quiet, you hardly hear it yet the massagers are quite powerful. I highly recommend this one." —TJ Ferrara
Get it from Amazon for $78.99+ (available in two versions).
5. A collection of Spiderman comics with 12 key stories from the first two years of Spiderman's comics. My spidey senses are tingling and they say your dad is gonna love these.
Promising review: "I'm a huge Spider-Man fan and also love the old school comics. This is a great gift or collection item to pick up. The book is put together well and feels great to hold. Love the gold leafing, adds a touch of quality to the overall book. Highly recommend getting it if you’re into comics, Marvel, or Spiderman." —Nox
Get it from Amazon for $16.59+ (available in paperback or hardcover).
6. A beer dispenser that converts beer's natural carbonation into uniformly sized bubbles for a rich and creamy head that delivers enhanced aroma, flavor, and mouth-feel. TBH, they will probably never wanna drink beer straight from the can again.
Promising review: "Got this for dad as a birthday/Father's Day gift, and he was grinning from ear to ear until he went to bed that night. Would recommend others to buy for the beer-loving person in their life or yourself." —Jessica
Get it from Amazon for $150.95.
7. An Xbox Game Pass Membership with hundreds of games they can choose from. Why settle for just one game when they could have access to sooo many so they never get bored?!
With this digital code, they'll be able to play console games on PCs, consoles, phones, tablets, and Samsung 2022 smart TVs.
Promising review: "My son loves to play story type games but once he finishes one he doesn't replay them (usually). This is a waste of resources but Game Pass gives him access to an evolving library of games keeping him entertained for a monthly cost rather than the cost of two or more monthly game purchases." —davey
Shipping info: After purchasing, you/they will be able to access the digital code from your orders moments later (reviewers say within minutes).
8. Or a classic PlayStation console perfect for any dads who love to escape the real world and dive into a virtual one. This set is complete with two wired controllers, a virtual memory card, an HDMI cable, and 20 preloaded classic games for some real ~nostalgic~ vibes.
Promising review: "This has brought back so many memories. I can't believe the graphics are this good for 30-year-old games, too! The pre-loaded classics are a really good selection and some of my favorites. Overall the best classic system out there!" —Puthuff
Get it from Amazon for $99.
9. A personalized oak whiskey barrel so they can feel extra ~sophisticated~ and v special when they make their evening cocktail. Trust me, they're gonna be bragging about this present for years to come.
Done Better is a Massachusetts-based small biz that specializes in personalized gifts for special occasions.
Promising review: "This barrel turned out much better than we had hoped for. Amazing quality, packaged carefully and shipped quickly. This was a gift for my brother, and it’s definitely a talking piece. Thank you so much for everything! Will definitely be a return customer!" —Rebecca H.
Shipping Info: Orders take an average of 7-14 days to arrive.
10. A 100 Movies Scratch-Off Poster to give the best present of all — decisiveness. Now movie night won't be stalled by no one knowing what to watch. They can scratch each square off when they've finished watching. Added challenge, how fast can they get through this list?!
This movie poster includes 100 of the top movies spanning decades like Star Wars, Kill Bill, Dirty Dancing, and 97 more awesome flicks.
Promising review: "Bought for my husband for Valentine’s Day, and he loves it! Perfect gift for a movie buff! Now we are watching our way through the list using a random number generator, and it solves the 'what should we watch' issue we always run into. Lol. The only thing I would suggest would be to use a paper towel and a little soap to rub it off, as using a coin puts indents in the poster." —Leena R.
Get it it from Amazon for $24.99.
11. A vegan gourmet soft pretzel gift box filled with a delicious variety of pretzels and pretzel salt that'll be the perfect snack to throw on their delicious Father's Day breakfast in bed.
This comes with two wheelhouse signature soft pretzels, 12 turnbuckle soft pretzel sticks, six soft pretzel slider buns, white truffle pretzel salt, three cheese salt, chili lime pretzel salt, and classic pretzel salt.
Promising review: "Great gift for my hubby. I purchased the pretzels for his Christmas present, and he loves them. He is also enjoying the flavored salts that are included. Definitely recommend for that hard-to-buy-for guy." —Andrea M.
Shipping Info: Orders take 1–2 business days to process and 2–4 days to arrive once the order is shipped.
Get it from Eastern Standard Provisions for $69.99.
12. A game focused on corny jokes aka any dad's DREAM. Heads up, you should just resign to losing now though because pops basically majored in dad jokes.
Okay, so the game is fairly simple. You'll divide up into two teams, and your goal is to make the other team laugh with your little corny joke card and your delivery. If they laugh, your team gets a point. If they don't laugh, their team gets a point. And since dad knows how to deliver a corny joke, this is riiiiight up his alley.
Promising review: "Hilarious game!!! The most we have laughed in years! A few questions were off-color, so you might want to read through them before playing. We threw those away. But, overall... funniest game I think I have ever played. The more outgoing, colorful people the better! My face and sides hurt from laughing so much!!" —Pastor Girl
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
13. A classic bocce ball set that'll get some friendly competition going and help create amazing memories and endless laughter with the whole fam.
Promising review: "New game for the family! I was not familiar with bocce, but saw this pop up on Amazon and thought it looked like fun to try. Came in a nice little case, and I found as long as I left the cardboard in the case it kept it sturdy. Balls are nice-looking, and have held up after many games. This game reminds me a lot of miniature bowling. Fun family game!" —D.D.
Get it from Amazon for $29.74+ (available with resin balls or soft rubber ones).
14. A turntable to bring their fave tunes throughout the house, plus it'll add some cool ~vibes~ to the living room table. Maybe even get it set up and running as a soothing way to wake them up the morning of Father's Day.
BuzzFeed editor Heather Braga has this and says, "My husband has this record player and it's become such a beloved piece in our home. We love putting it on during dinner time and letting the music drift from the living room into the kitchen while we cook. Super soothing and gives you an excuse to start searching for all kinds of vinyl records to add to your collection. Note that you'll need to also pick up a pair of speakers to get the full experience."
Get it from Amazon for $149.