1. A copy of The Golden Girls Cookbook filled with more than 90 recipes — including naughty Blanche collard greens, jazzed-up turkey meatloaf, and lingonberry trifle — all inspired by Blanche, Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia.
2. Or, an unofficial Disney Parks cookbook and drink recipe book because everybody knows Disney has ~delicious~ food and drinks, but who wants to spend like $5 on one churro?! With this book, they will be able to create their own Mickey Mouse-shaped beignets, Dole Whips, and over 100 other recipes. This gift keeps on giving…if you're lucky they may even make you a treat to try!
3. Orrrrrr, a 100-page blank cookbook so they can fill it with all their beloved family recipes that everyone knows are superior to any store-bought recipes.
4. An elegant matching bralette and lace undie set that is actually comfortable unlike many other lingerie sets. Plus it's so cute they will never want to take it off (or even cover it up).
5. A variety pack of the legendary and splurge-worthy Carbone Pasta Sauce with four flavors included: arrabbiata, garlic, marinara, and tomato basil, so no matter which pasta ~vibe~ they are going for they will have the perfect sauce for it.
6. A dazzling pair of dangling earrings that will twinkle almost as bright as their eyes when they first see these gorgeous jewels.
7. A Love Lingual Card Game filled with 150 conversation-starting questions so they can start exploring deeper connections with you whether you are newly together or have been married for years.
8. A classic PlayStation console complete with two wired controllers, a virtual memory card, an HDMI cable, and 20 preloaded classic games for some real ~nostalgic~ vibes.
9. A hammered gold metal handmade garland designed to look like the stages of the moon are floating on their wall.
10. An ergonomic and compact Shiatsu back and neck massager to give them the deep tissue massage they've been dreaming of whenever they want instead of just a skimpy 50-minute one they would get at a real spa.
11. A deck of Disney Villains Tarot Cards and Guidebook if they want to dabble in fortune telling to see where this relationship is going to take them. May the cards be forever in your favor...
13. A delicate and detailed 24-karat gold-plated baguette rhinestone ring that will add a dainty ~pop~ of sparkle ✨ to their current jewelry stack.
14. A pair of Apple AirPod Pros so they can jam out to songs at the gym, on a plane, or wherever else they happen to be. These are designed with active noise cancellation, transparency mode for hearing the world, and three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a perfect fit…all that to say, yes, they are worth the price.
15. An extra large blanket that is perfect for them to snuggle up with their friends, and also would make an amazing blanket fort. This bad boy measures in at 10 *feet* by 10 *feet,* like, my brain can't even comprehend how amazing it would be to have a blanket that ginormous.
Big Blanket Co is a small business that specializes in selling absurdly large blankets.
Promising review: "I was nervous that I was overindulging, but I bought it for myself for my birthday and I haven’t bought myself anything in years. Yes, years… I’m not going to lie this is the best thing I have ever bought. EVER. Sooooo worth it if you enjoy a good movie night on the couch." —Cate
Get it from Amazon for $159 (available in six colors).