1. Buy a ridiculous amount of plastic baggies and organizers.
Suddenly going to the Container Store becomes much more interesting.
7. Develop muscles from hefting your games over to your friend’s house.
Who needs kettle bells when you have a backpack stuffed with a days worth of board games in it?
8. Live in fear of the cat running across your game.
You are one turn away from winning. You have carefully crafted your army and spread your pieces across the entire board. That is when you see the ears beginning to poke up over the edge of the table. Panic chills your heart…
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲