We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Let's be real: Valentine's Day is less about love and more about food.
So here are 14 gifts that are perfect for that special foodie in your life:
1. For the perfect cuddle and tea session: a sweet and tart cherry tea set.
2. For your wine lover: a case of red wine selected by Martha Stewart herself.
3. For your own private chef: a striped bistro apron.
4. For your O.G. who loves the finer things in life: fancy-schmancy rose and champagne caramels.
5. For your forever love: a cast-iron pot that will last...well, forever.
6. For your valentine who loves both candy and bubbly: champagne and rosé-flavored gummy bears that just happen to be gluten-free.
7. For your ride or die who's always cooking up a storm: a mini pink Le Creuset perfect for cooking individual portions of food or storing spices.
8. For your other half who wants to take their cooking to the next level: a felted knife roll to keep all their tools safe.
9. For a romantic breakfast in bed: a heart-shaped waffle iron.
10. For your partner who loves chocolate and wine: a hot pink rosé chocolate bar.
11. For the cookbook collector: a book with over 100 recipes by some of the best chefs in the country.
12. For the baker in your life: a set of decorative piping tips to take their sweets to the next level.
13. For your favorite master chef who likes to stay sharp: a duo knife sharpener.
14. For your go-to whiskey drinker: a set of soapstone rocks to keep their beverage cold.
Happy V-Day to all the food lovers!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.