Here's What To Buy Your Valentine If They're Obsessed With Food
From rosé gummy bears to fancy (but affordable!) bistro aprons.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Let's be real: Valentine's Day is less about love and more about food.
So here are 14 gifts that are perfect for that special foodie in your life:
6. For your valentine who loves both candy and bubbly: champagne and rosé-flavored gummy bears that just happen to be gluten-free.
7. For your ride or die who's always cooking up a storm: a mini pink Le Creuset perfect for cooking individual portions of food or storing spices.
8. For your other half who wants to take their cooking to the next level: a felted knife roll to keep all their tools safe.
11. For the cookbook collector: a book with over 100 recipes by some of the best chefs in the country.
12. For the baker in your life: a set of decorative piping tips to take their sweets to the next level.
Happy V-Day to all the food lovers!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.