We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Pride month is all about honoring and celebrating the LGBTQ community; and a great way to do that is to support products produced and distributed by LGBTQ individuals, including cookbooks.
So here are 16 LGBTQ-penned (or co-authored) cookbooks to make this Pride month the most delicious one yet:
2. Small Victories: Recipes, Advice + Hundreds of Ideas for Home Cooking Triumphs by Julia Turshen
3. Crumb: A Baking Book by Ruby Tandoh
4. Poole's: Recipes and Stories from a Modern Diner by Ashley Christensen
5. My Drunk Kitchen: A Guide to Eating, Drinking, and Going with Your Gut by Hannah Hart
6. The Juhu Beach Club Cookbook: Indian Spice, Oakland Soul by Preeti Mistry
7. Sweet & Southern: Classic Desserts with a Twist by Ben Mims
8. Kristen Kish Cooking: Recipes and Techniques by Kristen Kish
9. The Art of Gay Cooking: A Culinary Memoir by Daniel Isengart
10. The Gefilte Manifesto: New Recipes for Old World Jewish Foods by Liz Alpern
11. Bake from Scratch: Volume Two: Artisan Recipes for the Home Baker by Brian Hart Hoffman
12. Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi by Yotam Ottolenghi
14. Cooking Without Borders by Anita Lo
15. A Simple Feast: A Year of Stories and Recipes to Savor and Share by Diana Yen
16. Sweet Potatoes: Roasted, Loaded, Fried, and Made into Pie by Mary-Frances Heck
So get cookin', support your local queer food communities, and eat some great food. Happy Pride, y'all!
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.