7 Ridiculously Good Five-Ingredient Desserts
To keep you busy on a rainy Memorial day.
1. Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Oreo Pie
If you don’t have a pie pan, you can also make this recipe in a rectangle glass baking dish to create decadent layered bars. Get the recipe here.
2. Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
4. No-Bake Chocolate Banana Tart
5. Key Lime Pie Bars
6. Triple-Decker Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Everything you love about the holy duo of chocolate and peanut butter baked into layered bars that take only 15 minutes to prep. Get the recipe here.