1. You "86" everyday objects.
2. You fight the urge to yell "HOT BEHIND" or "SHARP" in public places.
3. You have your own recipe for "stain remover."
4. You have shown up to a stage wearing a toque.
5. You know how to perform a tournée cut.
6. You know that side towels are a hot commodity.
7. You think it's completely normal for classes to start at 2 a.m.
8. You always have the best/weirdest leftovers in your fridge.
What can I make with turkey gravy, dried lavender, and macarons?
9. You have Sharpies all over your room, car, and locker, but never when you need them.
10. You know just how much facial hair you can get away with.
11. Your dorm room has turned into a professional knife-sharpening service on more than one occasion.
12. You know that quart containers are actually just adult sippy cups.
13. You know how FUCKING TERRIBLE it feels to go to class hungover.
14. You resist yelling "CORNER" every time you turn an aisle at the grocery store.
15. Your fridge is FIFO'ed, ServeSafe compliant, and blue-taped.
16. You know how to get your ass to class NO. MATTER. WHAT.
17. You are constantly reaching for your phantom arm Sharpie.
18. You fight the urge to respond "YES, CHEF" to your non-culinary bosses.
19. You slapped the bag in the walk-in on more than one occasion...
20. Your classmates don't recognize you in civilian clothing.
"You have long hair?!"