1. When people ask "is it spelt with an 'i' or an 'e'?"
2. And people who just spell it with an 'i' or 'e' without even asking
It's like, why didn't you ask me? You think you can just go around dictating how people's names should be spelt?
3. Or people who spell it in a completely bizarre and nonsensical way
It's like they're searching for that one person in the world whose name is Jessy, Jessi, Jezzey or Jeysi...
4. When you try and give your name over the phone but they think you're saying 'f' instead of 's'
"Ok, so that's J-E-F-F-E, correct?", "No, it's J-E-S-S-E!" "Ok, thanks for the call Jeffe!" *rage quit*
5. Questioning your gender in high school because so many people said you have a girls name
No? Just me? Ok...
6. Which meant you hated Team Rocket even more because they were a constant reminder of that fact
7. And Jessie The Cowgirl from Toy Story didn't help either...
8. But then being overcome with emotion when a male character on screen is named Jesse
And it's even spelt the same way!!!
9. And totally owning it when someone says you have a really hot name
It almost makes up for the years of second-guessing my gender!