So you've always wanted to be a princess...
These ladies probably had a lot to do with it.
But being a princess really isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Seriously, hear me out!
1. Princesses are supposed to be graceful.
ALL THE TIME.
Which is way harder than it sounds.
2. A princess must be polite.
No matter what they have coming to them.
3. Princesses are under constant scrutiny.
Which, at first, seems like it would just get kind of annoying.
But a few decade of this...
...can really start to get to you.
4. A Princess has to look perfect at all times.
And if you don't already fit the princess mold...
Someone will always be around...
...to "fix" you.
5. Princesses basically get auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Which means feeling like this your entire life.
Because when your dad's entire kingdom depends on getting you hitched...
Actually sounds more like this...
6. And honestly, the chances are astronomically high that you won't actually ever ever be a princess.
Which means you're basically just setting yourself up for failure.
Now, I know that was a lot to take in.
But don't worry.
There are SOOOOOOO many other things you can be, that are WAY better than being a princess.
Like a rock star
Or a crime fighter
A rock climber
Or a bad-ass break dancer
So chin up!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!