A few classics to warm up the under 30 crowd.
These are things the rest of us already know, but here's a little education for anyone born in the 90s. (also, remember when celebs used to smoke basically all the time? Weird.)
1. Let's start with Mr. Marlon Brando
So you may have had no idea
And this here...
2. Moving on to one Paul Newman
But brace yourself...
No seriously, you may need to sit down for this.
3. Moving along to Mr. Martin Sheen
So let's turn the clock back to 1979...
...and remember how good this man is at staring off into distances.
4. And while we're on the subject of Sheens...
So here's a quick reminder...
of why drugs are bad, kids...
So this is where things might get a little weird for you...
...because there are some men who have been the exact opposite of sexy for basically your whole life.
5. For instance, take silver fox Steve Martin
He wasn't always so silver...
I mean, just look at those suspenders.
6. Annnnnnd headin on down to Christopher Walken...
Unless you count that one time he gave a really flirty side-ways glance to Diane Keaton in Annie Hall.
Or that other time when he was all sullen and damaged in The Deer Hunter.
7. As long as we're feeling conflicted, let's not forget Christoph Waltz.
...he made this epic face while grabbing a pair of striped pants.
Yep, the jerk from Water for Elephants used to be THIS. PRETTY.
8. One last man to stir up awkward feelings - James Earl Jones
Which means this may be even more shocking than learning he was Luke's Father.
Now, let's take a quick political detour
so we can feel conflicted in a whole new way.
9. We need to discuss Republican Senator John McCain.
Because yeah, this used to be a thing.
10. One more must-see politician - Howard Dean
...he looked directly into your soul and made this face.
Heading back over to Hollywood
for one more rapid-fire round of mind-blowing hotness.