1. A few classics to warm up the under 30 crowd.
These are things the rest of us already know, but here’s a little education for anyone born in the 90s. (also, remember when celebs used to smoke basically all the time? Weird.)
14. So this is where things might get a little weird for you…
…because there are some men who have been the exact opposite of sexy for basically your whole life.
21. 7. As long as we’re feeling conflicted, let’s not forget Christoph Waltz.
Since the first time you remember seeing this man he was a seriously evil Nazi in Inglorious Basterds and the second time you remember seeing this man he was a Dentist/Bounty Hunter in Django Unchained - but long before all that…
26. Now, let’s take a quick political detour
so we can feel conflicted in a whole new way.
31. Heading back over to Hollywood
for one more rapid-fire round of mind-blowing hotness.
34. 12. Up next, Mickey Rourke
In your mind, this is the guy who beat up on Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 2.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏