1. For the first time you start feeling like an empowered adult.
2. You cringe whenever you think about your 19-year-old self.
3. All the things that used to upset you, now you're just like...
4. You stop trying to win everyone's approval.
5. You learn what you actually enjoy...
6. You stop pretending to enjoy things you actually hate.
7. Your personal style is no longer about proving anything and is now about being yourself.
8. You finally figure out the capabilities and limitations of your hair.
9. You stop caring about how you look when you workout.
10. Your metabolism finally catches up with you...
11. ...so you start trying to cook for yourself.
12. In general you start letting go of all the hangups you used to have about your body.
13. You’ve started to develop some good habits.
14. Coffee… Just coffee.
15. You stop drinking just to get drunk...
16. ...which is good because hangovers are sooo much worse now.
17. You’re starting to kind of understand personal finance.
18. You start thinking that kids are kind of cute.
19. Your fears of commitment begin to fall away.
20. You've finally started getting the hang of dating.
21. You stop being jealous when good things happen to your friends...
22. ...because your friends start feeling more like family.
23. Meanwhile the members of your family have begun to feel more like your friends.
24. You accept that you're a work in progress.
25. You realize that you're doing alright and that you still have your whole life ahead of you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!