4. Because you know going to work hungover is the worst!
14. People over 25 don’t respect your growing existential panic as you approach your mid-twenties.
16. You can’t help but subconsciously compare your life to HIMYM…
17. Or to Friends…
Even though you know they were in their late twenties.
18. Or really to any Nicholas Sparks movie.
And your life never stacks up in the comparisons as much as you’d like.
19. You’ll resort to paying for fast food in change at least once in a drunken stupor.
And you thought your scummy broke college days were behind you.
21. Your job is nothing like you hoped it would be.
*Cue existential crisis*