Fortunately, there are some tried and true tactics for making sure your filibuster can go all night.
Dr. Seuss is currently the Senate favorite, but don’t ever feel limited. This is your time to shine!
Beautiful reading, Sen. Cruz!
5. Remember, dress for success! You don’t want to be in any sort of discomfort.
Work it, Senator Davis!
6. Speaking of discomfort, you may want to invest in some adult diapers, ‘cause once this filibuster ball gets rolling there’s no backing out.
Just be as confident as Johnnie Cochran.
9. As a last ditch resort, you can always list your favorite elements of American culture until you’re back in the groove.
Well, you’re ready to filibuster. Go get ‘em, tiger!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰