Fortunately, there are some tried and true tactics for making sure your filibuster can go all night.
Dr. Seuss is currently the Senate favorite, but don’t ever feel limited. This is your time to shine!
Beautiful reading, Sen. Cruz!
5. Remember, dress for success! You don’t want to be in any sort of discomfort.
Work it, Senator Davis!
6. Speaking of discomfort, you may want to invest in some adult diapers, ‘cause once this filibuster ball gets rolling there’s no backing out.
Just be as confident as Johnnie Cochran.
9. As a last ditch resort, you can always list your favorite elements of American culture until you’re back in the groove.
Well, you’re ready to filibuster. Go get ‘em, tiger!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈