Fortunately, there are some tried and true tactics for making sure your filibuster can go all night.
Dr. Seuss is currently the Senate favorite, but don’t ever feel limited. This is your time to shine!
Beautiful reading, Sen. Cruz!
5. Remember, dress for success! You don’t want to be in any sort of discomfort.
Work it, Senator Davis!
6. Speaking of discomfort, you may want to invest in some adult diapers, ‘cause once this filibuster ball gets rolling there’s no backing out.
Just be as confident as Johnnie Cochran.
9. As a last ditch resort, you can always list your favorite elements of American culture until you’re back in the groove.
Well, you’re ready to filibuster. Go get ‘em, tiger!
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.