1. It’s almost impossible to find your favorite comfort food easily.
7. You might be unable to leave the country and visit family without being able to reenter, depending upon your type of visa.
15. If you do finally return home, everything seems different from how you remembered it.
19. And not seeing family or friends for an extended period of time can sometimes feel isolating.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩