1. It’s almost impossible to find your favorite comfort food easily.
7. You might be unable to leave the country and visit family without being able to reenter, depending upon your type of visa.
15. If you do finally return home, everything seems different from how you remembered it.
19. And not seeing family or friends for an extended period of time can sometimes feel isolating.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭