1. It’s almost impossible to find your favorite comfort food easily.
7. You might be unable to leave the country and visit family without being able to reenter, depending upon your type of visa.
15. If you do finally return home, everything seems different from how you remembered it.
19. And not seeing family or friends for an extended period of time can sometimes feel isolating.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌