1. Léo Caillard is a French artist who took a series of photos turning classical Greek statues into iconic fashion models through the simple addition of modern clothing.
3. Inspired by the Agora and the representation of the human form, Caillard took a series of photos of statues housed in the Louvre before photoshopping clothes on each statue. He attempted to prove the Shakespeare line “Clothes maketh the man.”
11. To see more of Léo Caillard’s work, visit his portfolio.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂