8. Children in Barcelona take care of, and then beat, Tio de Nadal logs while asking it to shit presents through song.
One of the songs children routinely sing is:
hazelnuts and cottage cheese,
if you don’t shit well,
I’ll hit you with a stick,
14. Sinterklaas and his valet, Zwarte Piet (Black Pete), parade through the streets of the Netherlands and give Children presents on December 6.
Any child who misbehaves is hypothetically kidnapped by Pete and taken back to Santa’s home in Spain.
16. Santa Claus doesn’t visit children in Italy, but the witch La Befana does instead.
La Befana apparently was alive during Jesus’ birth, but couldn’t be bothered to visit the child. In an act of penitence, today she still gives candy to good children throughout Italy.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭