1. There’s no denying that abuela knows best, but when it comes to saying commonly used English phrases…sometimes she has her own interpretation of certain words.
2. For starters, Subway (the popular sandwich shop) turns into “Sobwei.”
3. Facebook (which she totally doesn’t understand) becomes “Feibu” to abuela.
4. And who wants a delicious burger from Güendis?
5. If you’re feeling sick, abuela can hook you up with some vivaporu.
6. Want to know where abuela gets her kick-ass threads? Check Keimal.
7. But at the end of the day, even if she doesn’t say certain things the ~mainstream~ way, abuela still knows best.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝
- Fitbit has announced two new versions of the super-popular Charge HR and Flex, marking the first time that it has reimagined any of its existing devices ⌚️