1. There’s no denying that abuela knows best, but when it comes to saying commonly used English phrases…sometimes she has her own interpretation of certain words.
2. For starters, Subway (the popular sandwich shop) turns into “Sobwei.”
3. Facebook (which she totally doesn’t understand) becomes “Feibu” to abuela.
4. And who wants a delicious burger from Güendis?
5. If you’re feeling sick, abuela can hook you up with some vivaporu.
6. Want to know where abuela gets her kick-ass threads? Check Keimal.
7. But at the end of the day, even if she doesn’t say certain things the ~mainstream~ way, abuela still knows best.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸