30 Things Our Readers Love That Are On Sale This Prime Day
Some of your favorite products from our posts are available for up to 70% off!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. 30% off a bohemian maxi dress with side slits and a tie waist for ~flooring~ everyone when you make an entrance in this show stopper.
2. 17% off a pack of TWO TubShrooms because you deserve to ~shower~ yourself with new and useful home products.
3. 30% off a pair of no-show running socks with mesh construction for ventilation and sole cushioning for extra protection that'll make running a little less intimidating. Dare I say it could be enjoyable?!
4. Save over $70 on an Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker — it'll help you make every meal you prepare *chef kisses fingers* delicious.
5. 50% off a Waterpik water flosser. You can practically hear your dentist begging you to buy this, can't you?
6. 56% off this mini food processor because when in gift-giving doubt, give something that will make their life a little easier.
7. Save up to 25% on a John Frieda Hot Air Brush that'll add oh-so-much volume and shine to your hair (while helping to eliminate frizz).
8. 34% off non-skid socks that'll help you get a *grip* for anything from barre class to pilates. Or maybe just running around the house? Seems the most likely for me.
9. A lightweight handheld vacuum to clean up all of the messes that were 100% not your fault for 33% off.
10. 34% off a flowery buttoned maxi dress so you feel easy breezy no matter how high the humidity gets (looking at you, NYC smog).
11. 20% off Homesick Candles in the scents of every state, so your friends far from home can get a whiff of sweet, sweet nostalgia.
12. 63% off an overfilled microplush topper for sleeping in a bed of luxury, but on the best budget EVER.
15. 23% off the Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker (if, like Gaston, you want to eat enough eggs to be "roughly the size of a barge," you've gotta get one).
16. 30% off What Do You Meme, a party game that's perfect for that one friend who refuses to communicate in any language but memes.
17. 36% off a button-down flowy dress with a comfortable elastic waist so you can spend day and night in this without ever wanting to change.
20. 25% off a two-pack of L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara for lashes that don't flake, smudge, or look clumpy — period. Better Than Sex, who??
21. 30% off a Trtl neck-supporting travel pillow, to show the frequent traveller in your like that you have their back (or, um, neck).
22. 30% off Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, which has an average of 4.2 stars across 2,179 reviews — so swipe one for yourself ASAP if you're prone to any breakouts 'cause this pink bad boy will attack and deflate them overnight.
24. 20% off a swing and serve Crock-Pot to ensure you are making the smoothest (and easiest) meal for the party/cookout/dinner!
25. 20% off a pack of suction cup bath toys in the shape of cute AF jellyfish that you can either give your children or keep for yourself. No judgment.
26. 30% off, plus an extra 30% off (hello coupon!) a curling wand to give you perfect, Pantene commercial-worthy beach waves.
28. 30% off a wildly popular Exploding Kittens card game that'll make a purr-fect addition at your next social gathering.
29. 36% off a super light, compact external power bank — that over 7,000 people swear by — so you never end up stranded without a phone.
30. 42% off a muli-speed wand massager for the, um, satisfying Prime purchase. You will really thank yourself for getting this (thousands of **happy** reviewers agree!).
Want more? Check out the rest of our Prime Day coverage.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.