We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hanging closet organizer where you can place your backpacks, hats, and sweaters. You can go ahead and hide your stress in one of those cubbies too. Easily accessible, but out of the way for now.
2. A NutriBullet for anyone whose body is begging them for fresh fruits and vegetables. They even come with to-go cups and lids to make the dream of bringing these to class or the gym a reality!
3. An eggcrate mattress pad, because we all know your dorm room didn't come with a five star mattress. Upgrade your sleeping experience with this simple layered addition and you'll have eggcellent sleep.
4. A mini-fridge with a dry-erase exterior so you can leave passive aggressive notes for your roommate about doing the dishes. Be careful, they might give you the cold shoulder. Aww college is SO fun.
5. A pack of S-shaped hangers to give you much-needed space in your cramped closet! Stack those pants and scarves and you'll see how much space you get, trust me, you'll be hooked.
6. A compact, tabletop ironing board, because you have reached the intersection of your adult life where you are expected to look polished but you live in a literal shoe box and have no space for a full-sized one.
7. A lamp with three tiers of shelving that will make great use of the limited space you probably have available. Three tiers for efficiency! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!
8. An air fryer designed with a uniformed heating system to get that crispy fried taste without the oil! Thanks science!
9. A rotating pizza oven that will also cook the rest of your college-diet based foods—fresh or frozen! I could honestly watch this rotate for hours. *swoon*
10. A wall-safe dry-erase calendar, day planner, and cork board all in one — just peel and stick!
11. A Himalayan sea salt lamp that may bring good health and wellness to your otherwise toxic life! Midterms, cafeteria food, shared bathrooms, ahhh!
12. A throw pillow for anyone who needs this attitude to get through finals week. *cries into llama pillow*
13. An essential oil diffuser that will get you through this cold-as-shit winter just in time to get you through allergy season! Weather is awesome.
14. A pack of cat butt magnets so your roommates know exactly the kind of person you are on day one.
15. A set of four bed risers designed with outlet and USB options for a more convenient place to charge your devices while in bed. Elevate your dorm room experience.
16. An electric wax warmer ideal for those dorm rooms that don't allow candles. You simply place the wax cube inside and the device will warm up until the scent is released.
17. A bathroom caddy wall attachment so your go-to essentials will be all in one easily accessible place. You'll be blown away with how organized your things are compared to your roommate's.
18. A motion-detecting stick-on closet light to offer an easier way to dig through your clothes while you're late for class and frantically trying to find your favorite tank-top that goes with everything. *runs out of dorm room and trips over shrub*
19. A bottle of Poo Pourri designed to eliminate the smell of bathroom breaks and awkward roommate interactions like, "uhh, I'd wait a few minutes before going in there."
20. A pack of two six-outlet adapters with two USB ports so you don't have to worry about who gets to juice up their electronics first. You don't want something as silly as a single outlet to spark a fight with your roommate.
21. A TubShroom that'll have you thinking "why have I lived my whole life without this?!" It sits nicely in your drain collecting all the loose hairs that dare cross its path.
When you see the amount of hair that comes out of the TubShroom.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.