We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A solar powered charger equipped with an emergency flashlight, water resistant exterior, and a shock proof case. It takes about two hours to fully charge your phone WITH THE SUN.
2. A wallet purse with built-in charging ports for your iPhone, Android or Samsung smartphones. This gem is perfect for a night out on the town when you'll inevitably need that extra charge.
3. Or a vegan leather charging purse that comes in a much larger size, is reversible, and holds up to two full charges!
4. A six-port wall charger, because sometimes we ARE responsible enough to remember to charge our phone but everyone in the house has taken up all the plugs. Enough is enough.
5. A high-end charging bracelet to bring your phone up 50% in 40 minutes. This is the super secret spy gadget of the 21st century.
6. A pair of 10-foot long charging cords because, let's face it, if you can't reach your phone cord from where you're currently laying down, you will not be charging your phone that night.
7. A charging station that acts as a one-stop-shop for all your storage and charging needs. No more looking around the house for your devices.
8. A portable Poké Ball charger filled with up to three hours of charge. I choose 100%!
9. A tassel keychain with a lightning cord for anyone looking for an incognito way to carry a charger around with them.
10. A bedside lamp built with a USB port so when you turn off the lights to go to bed, you remember to charge your phone. Don't worry it still works even when the light is off!
11. A charging vase for the lover of anything both practical and aesthetically pleasing...which is what everything in your home should be.
12. A retractable USB cable that extends to two feet long and takes up barely ANY room in your bag. Say goodbye to tangled wires.
13. A cord organizer so your various chargers don't fall behind your desk never to be seen again. Ain't nobody got time for you, gravity.
14. A four-port car charger ideal for long road trips or for anyone who has long commutes to work or school and multiple devices to plug in.
15. A water bottle that, no, I'm not kidding, also charges your phone! Wow! 2018 is off to a innovative start. This would be perfect for the campers, climbers, and adventure seekers amongst us.
16. A charging cord designed to protect the weakest point of the cable. No more frays!
17. A charger travel case, because some of us who never charge our phones also lose everything, so this is a great way to try and keep both of those things from happening.
18. And a battery mug that appears to get charged as hot water is poured inside. If anything, this will serve as a reminder of all the times your battery has run out.
When my phone dies and it's no longer useful to me...
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.