Please note that the majority of these rugs come in a ton of different sizes and colors, so make sure you check the dimensions and style before you buy!
5. An elegant silver and ivory-colored rug so you'll be able to effortlessly tie all of your decor together.
8. A checkered runner with a non-skid bottom for hallways and tight spaces that need a little extra something.
9. A textured, shed-free rug so you can skip hanging art on your walls — you're stepping on the real masterpiece here.
13. A fuzzy shag carpet because nothing is better than taking off your shoes after a long day and walking on a cloud.
17. A street map carpet that'll offer hours of playtime and fun for those of us who shouldn't be behind the wheel just yet.
19. A multicolored distressed runner because you won't be stressed anymore once your hallway is this beautiful.
20. A spiral vine rug that'll be a sophisticated addition to any home and comfortable enough to curl up on.
21. A green floral area rug for an option that'll be easy to vacuum, stain resistant, and won't shed!
22. A stunning rug so the time and effort you've put into decorating your home is reflected in the final touch of high end flooring.
23. A subtly framed outdoor rug, because you've been stRUGgling to find the perfect piece to finish off the patio.
You, becoming best friends with your new carpet!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.