We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stroller specially designed so the carriage can be flipped around to face the parent, allowing you to keep an eye on your loved one as you're on-the-go.
2. A glider chair with padded arm cushions, two side pouches for reachable storage, and a stool (that'll also glide) to rest your feet.
3. A sleek high chair that's equipped with a dishwasher safe tray cover and adjustable foot and seat plates so it grows as your child does.
4. An Ubbi steel diaper pail designed to eliminate mess, smell, and overall hassle during constant diaper changes.
6. A measuring-free formula maker capable of producing up to 20 bottles of milk until you need to refill the powder and water.
7. A portable pop-up playpen that'll provide a shady spot to play outside for the youngest members of the family.
8. A bottle sterilizer and dryer machine that'll only take eight minutes to work its magic at the press of a button. No more hour-long dishwashing cycles.
9. A stylish diaper bag designed with eleven pockets including two large zip pockets and two insulated side pockets to fit extra-wide bottles.
10. A changing table equipped with a water-resistant changing pad and safety rails, plus plenty of storage space where you need it.
11. An all-in-one car seat that evolves as your child grows older, giving you ten years of safe and comfortable rides.
14. A 100% organic cotton baby bathrobe so your young one stays warm and happy between bath-time and bedtime.
16. Or a stuffed animal sheep that doubles as a sound machine to keep your kiddos cuddled and relaxed as they fall asleep.
18. An eight-panel interactive play pen so you know where your kid is at all times and they have a safe space to learn, play, and grow.
Incredible products for incredible families!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.