We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of Urban Decay Vice Lipstick for anyone looking for a longwear lip color with 93 different shades to choose from! More like Urban Decadence amiright?!
2. A simple t-shirt that'll be a tee-rific staple to have in your closet for when you want to build an outfit with lots of layers.
3. A jar of Laura Mercier translucent powder intended to keep your face set and ready to go all day. Have mercier on my soul, summer heat!
4. A pair of Hunter rain boots, because it's rainy szn and we want our feet dry and our outfits colorful!
5. A bottle of Aveda Shampure shampoo. Are you shamSURE you can live without it? Hehehe. But actually it's formulated with morikue protein that strengthens your hair as it cleanses. So like, consider living with it.
6. MAC nude lipstick that'll coat your lips in a luscious formula in 31 shades so you'll find one for your skin tone. Trust me, the color options available are mac-nificent.
7. A pair of Spanx leggings made of faux leather to go with so many different outfits. Also, you can fauxget about summertime chafing now!
8. A maxi dress with adjustable straps so you can get the maxi-mum use out of this gem over the years!
9. A bottle of Philosophy Purity Made Simple, the one-step cleanser that'll work for all skin types. It's fragrance free, and is formulated with sage, sandalwood, and rosewood oils, which are great natural antibacterials!
10. A plus-sized underwire bra that'll say things like, "you can do it!" and "I believe in you" because it's just that supportive.
11. Lancôme Définicils mascara to separate and volumize your lashes with its smudge-free formula.
12. A tube of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer so transparent, it will smooth out your pores AND tell you the truth about Facebook's security breach.
13. An Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil, because eye want to see all the creative looks you pull out with this cruelty-free, 36-shade-range formula!
14. Sam Edelman Chelsea boots that'll end up being one of those pairs of shoes you'll ab~sole~utely never regret having in your closet.
15. A striped t-shirt perfect for summertime outfits. I'm pre-tee sure you'll be all set with a few of these in your closet!
16. A Longchamp bag to give the purse you've worn all winter a break. This bag is a tote-ally perfect replacement just in time for summer!
17. Or a faux leather reversible tote made with versatility in mind.
18. An Urban Decay eyeshadow primer guaranteed to be the cruelty-free potion your eyeshadow has been craving. In-crease the lifespan of your eye looks!
19. A ruched bodycon dress that'll be your new go-to LBD.
20. And a pair of drop earrings for anyone who finds elegance ear-esistible.
Everyone who left a review on these products, cheering you on.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.