21 Products Under $10 That’ll Help Solve Little Problems In Under 10 Minutes
*sets timer for 10 minutes*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish you woodn't believe took just minutes to make this table look brand new again! In addition to polishing, it adds a protective layer and helps prevent the wood from drying out or fading.
2. A set of clip-on bangs, because you know you've wondered what you'd look like with them. We all have! Now's your chance to see what you'd look like without making it permanent.
3. A bottle of stain remover that'll dissolve even the worst rust stains right before your very eyes, no scrubbing required. When you said you liked a ~rustic~ vibe for your apartment this is NOT what you meant.
4. A 26-inch dryer vent coil brush for removing lint and dust buildup in important spaces that could cause a fire.
5. A scratch-free scraper tool if your nails are tired of being used to remove sticky things off bottles, counters, and more.
6. A set of stove counter gap covers, because you and I both know that when current-you drops food behind the stove, it's future-you that's gonna have to deal with it.
7. A flexible cable protector, because even if you're not rough with your things (hi, me.) your charging cord will eventually give up and break way sooner than you want it to. Fix your broken things before they really break!
8. A set of five soft silicone eyeglass sleeves so you can quickly say goodbye to any discomfort you've been experiencing on your temples from your new set of lenses.
9. A two-pack of charcoal shoe deodorizers, because they'll absorb all the sweat and stench from your favorite pair of shoes so well, you'll be kicking yourself for not buying them sooner!
10. A stick jewelry cleaner so you can really get into the nooks and crannies of your favorite pieces to make them shine like the day you got them.
11. A drain cover that'll add up to 5 inches of extra tub water by blocking the drain holes for a more relaxing and deeper soak every time.
12. A shaper insert so the boots you've worn and torn all year can stand tall, preventing creasing and creating more space on your closet floor.
13. A Rub-a-Way stainless-steel bar that'll magically absorb the unwanted odor on your hands after a day of peeling garlic or cleaning the kitchen.
14. A grooming glove you can use wet or dry to remove excess hair from your furriest friend in a way they will actually enjoy. It's gentle and they'll feel like you are just petting them normally!
15. A pack of four toe separators so bunions and overlapping toes won't stop you from wearing you new favorite pair of shoes.
16. A set of microfiber makeup remover cloths to wipe off your products with JUST WATER. That's right, even your waterproof mascara will come right off.
17. A pack of oil-absorbing tissues made with natural bamboo charcoal for confronting an oily T-zone in the fastest manner possible. They're super absorbent and will be your go-to for years to come.
18. A magnetic rack for a low-hassle way to keep your keys by the front door so you don't waste any more of your life searching for them on your way out. Lights, keys, action!
19. A bracelet holder so you can fasten your jewelry quickly and without the annoyance of the chain slipping off your wrist JUST as you were about to clamp it shut.
20. A beauty spatula designed to get every last drop of your expensive foundation, lip gloss, or lotion. Don't let a poorly designed bottle get you down!
21. A pack of six cable clips that'll finally organize your desk, car, and bedside table charging stations by keeping cords in their place, because gravity has been making your life harder for 👏far 👏too 👏long.
Watching small problems fade away.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.