31 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
A set of agate bookends, a pair of lace-up winter boots, a horror movie trivia game, and 28 other favorite products from our recent posts.
1. A pair of sheepskin shoe insoles to give you that extra layer of warmth during the cold winter months.
2. A book of botanical labels and stickers anyone with a green thumb and a knack for crafting would love to get their hands on.
4. A Bob's Burgers 2018 wall calendar to keep track of all the days you've gone without new episodes. *sobs into burger*
5. A set of 10 oval makeup brushes designed to apply your makeup quickly and with effortless blending ability.
6. A delicate necklace for that bohemian-chic style everyone but me is pulling off these days. *sigh*
9. A dancing Groot bobblehead any Guardians of the Galaxy fan will be ~head~ over heels in love with.
11. A paper airplane kit so kids can learn about hands-on design and get their eyes off the screens for a little while.
13. A set of botanical prints that will send you back to the 1800s, feeling like you've come across the notebooks of Darwin himself.
14. A set of agate bookends you could put books between... Or you could just stare at them for eternity and never get anything done. Up to you.
15. A huge box of 40 snacks perfect for hibernation season. My Goldfish and I will catch you in May! *retreats into cave*
16. An animal print tote bag that will make people think you went through Ms. Frizzle's closet — and boy, did you find a gem.
17. A quesadilla maker, because as one of the five main food groups, quesadillas should be respected with such a helpful device.
18. A wool scarf to keep your neck and face warm in the chill winds of winter. So many colors to choose from!
19. A set of rose gold diamond pens ideal for any royal who has something to jot down on their way to the grand ball.
20. A hot water bottle with a knit cover that is a) adorable and b) practical. Can we give all inanimate objects sweaters?
21. A pair of teething mittens perfect for the little angel in your life who needs something safe to chew on.
22. A trio of tree branch hair pins for the earthy babes in the audience who want to be one with nature, like, all the time.
24. A personal alarm you can keep on your person while commuting alone or use as a tripwire at a campsite for added security.
25. Forbidden Island — a strategic thinking game that will test your problem-solving and teamwork skills (as you'll need each other to win the game)!
26. A set of 30 foldable mini books, because why not? Don't call me for a few days, I'm busy building a Belle-worthy bookstore.
27. A pair of lightweight sneakers for anyone who's on their feet for hours on end and could use a little extra comfort in their work shoes.
30. A spiral vegetable slicer that'll have *you* actually eating more veggies and your *mom* saying "Woah that's imPASTAble?!"
31. A chopper designed to make crushing and chopping garlic so much easier. It also looks like an adorable little robot friend I want in my kitchen, so there's that, too.
Our readers have the best taste!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.