23 Products That’ll Clean Your House So Well, You Can Skip It Next Week
Sorry broom closet, I'm OOO this week.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Hope's Perfect sink cleaner and polish to remove stains and restore any stainless steel, cast-iron, porcelain, or acrylic back to its original spotless state. As soon as you see how shiny your appliances are, you'll wonder why you didn't buy this YEARS ago.
2. A 24-pocket door hanging sleeve that'll make any type of storage closet you're tackling this summer feel 100% more organized by the time you're done. Make great use of the space behind your closet's door. Knock, knock. Who's there? Storage solutions at a great price.
3. A stainless-steel cleaner to remove all of those annoying little fingerprints on your kitchen appliances.
4. A two-pack of charcoal shoe deodorizers, because they'll absorb all the sweat and stench from your favorite pair of shoes so well, you'll be kicking yourself for not buying them sooner!
5. A scratch-free scraper tool if your nails are tired of being used to remove sticky things from bottles, counters, and more.
6. A glass cook top cleaner essential for removing the nasty, caked-on food gunk stuck on the sides of your burner from your attempt at making spaghetti three weeks ago.
7. A chemical-free treatment to have your bathroom fixtures looking sparkly, shiny, and new. Just look at those satisfying results.
8. A bottle of stain remover that'll dissolve even the worst rust stains right before your very eyes, no scrubbing required. When you said you liked a ~rustic~ vibe for your apartment this is NOT what you meant.
9. A jewelry cleaning jar because years of wear have dulled your precious pieces more than you might think. Use this cleaner to remember what they looked like when you first got them!
10. A bag of Bottle Bright tablets that'll clean your bottles, plastic containers, mugs, and everything else with no scrubbing required. We love an all-natural, no-hassle way to clean!
11. A disposable Clorox toilet cleaning kit designed to clean the crap outta your toilet bowl. I'm a #1 fan of this #2 cleaner-upper!
12. A bottle of nonabrasive, pre-mixed Bar Keepers Friend cleanser for when you're dealing with stains and rust that regular soap, water, and scrubbing won't budge.
13. A set of Affresh dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll make the thing that cleans your stuff actually clean itself! There is residue that's been hanging out in there for a while now and this is a simple and fast solution to get rid of it.
14. A pet hair remover roller, because your couch used to be a different color, the sneezing has gotten out of hand, and summer allergies are 👏right 👏here 👏right 👏now 👏people!
15. A stainless-steel cleaner kit for irons that have been put to work for years without the TLC they need to keep going. Years of staining, gone in minutes. That adorable dress you just pulled out of storage is not going to de-wrinkle itself!
16. A garbage disposal cleanser that'll foam up to remove odor and built-up residue from what is arguably the grossest place in your entire kitchen. You're welcome!
17. A carpet stain remover, because you've spent way too much money on professional cleaners when you can get the job done yourself. And the best part is you don't need to rinse or vacuum!
18. A dryer vent coil brush to remove lint and dust buildup in important spaces that could cause harm if left there.
19. A jetted tub cleaner you can run through your system as part of your regular routine so you can finally enjoy that bubble bath you've been craving.
20. A water-based alkaline wood cleaner that'll be tough on dirt, oil, and dried spills but gentle on the wood itself. You won't know just how dirty your railings are until you give them a good scrub.
21. A microfiber brush set with four extra sleeves designed to get up close and personal with the dust on your blinds. *Starts singing* "I can see clearly now the dust has gone."
23. A cleaner and deodorizer that'll have your carpet looking like it was just installed. I bet you forgot what color it was when you first got it!
Look @ what you WON'T be doing next week!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.