We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Baby Foot peel removes years of dead skin from your feet, leaving you feeling like you spent a week at the spa — for under $20!
2. John Frieda Hot Air Brush seamlessly controls your frizzy hair with two different heat settings plus a cool setting to lock your style in place as if professionally done!
3. Yoseng Professional Brushes pack on the pigment while you say "it's so fluffy!" because they're so damn soft!
4. Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush maximizes your hair wash with two speed settings and two different sized bristles. Jonathan Van Ness is so proud.
5. L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara delivers luxury results at a drug-store price! Just look at this before and after shot. *buys immediately*
6. Zoevan Waterproof Cosmetic Bag keeps your brushes and things organized as you travel the world. Worried about loosing your favorite eyeliner? You got this in the bag! ;)
7. Vanity Planet Skin Spa Cleansing Brush provides the deep luxurious clean your pores want at the price point your wallet needs!
8. Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter adds the most luxurious shine to your cheekbones, nose, and eyelids. Honestly, put this anywhere and you're golden!
9. SkinFood Avocado and Sugar Lip Scrub exfoliates AND hydrates your pout. It leaves you feeling ready to guac and roll.
10. Dermal Full Face Sheet Masks turn your bedroom into a fancy schmancy spa... except this one has easy access to Netflix and popcorn.
11. Glossier Birthday Balm Dotcom is packed with antioxidants and natural emollients that smooth and soothe your lips. Plus it tastes like a delicious birthday cake, so idk what more you could want?!
12. Eldridge Organics Autumn Spice powder blush provides the perfect color for the upcoming season of fall, AKA the best time of the year.
13. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater is guaranteed to give your face the perfect pick-me-up. Hello, hydration! My skin needs you.
14. Missha All Around Safe Block protects your skin with a refreshing, lightweight formula that won't leave your skin feeling sticky. Plus, the packaging is so cute!
15. Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Mask leaves your face feeling like it's just visited a fresh farmer's market.
16. Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation has a mousse-like consistency that basically feels like you're putting air on your face.
17. Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam removes dirt from your pores built up from throughout your day while soothing your skin with an organic green tea formula. It's like a fancy tea party, but for your face!
18. Lottie London Mermaid Glow Highlighter gives you that coveted mermaid glow. Fair warning: Ariel will get jealous.
19. Thayers Witch Hazel Toner evens out your skin and prevents any upcoming pimple apocalypses with an aloe vera formula people are obsessed with.
20. Organic Fields of Heather Vanilla Cocoa Face Cream leaves your skin feeling nourished, soft and supple because it's made with soothing aloe vera, Vitamins E and C, coconut, and shea butter.
21. PrettyDiva Jelly Flower Lipstick changes colors depending on the temperature of your lips. If science and makeup had a baby, this would be that baby.
22. Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder is designed with vintage-inspired packaging you'll want on your vanity just as much as you want your makeup set all day long.
23. Physicians Formula Argan Wear Ultra-Nourishing BB Cream wins our hearts with its argan oil packed formula that conditions and brightens your skin. *adds to cart*
24. SkinFoodByAB Organic Soap Bar is inspired by and is made from one of the best things life has to offer: coffee.
25. Milani Rose Powder Blush adds a pretty-in-pink flush to your cheeks. Disclaimer: watch out for thorns.
Blowing a kiss to all these products like...
Shopping for more affordable and luxurious beauty? Check out these articles!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.