We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wire script sculpture that will add an elegant flair of comfort to any spare wall space. If you're going to stay in bed all day, why settle for looking at boring, empty walls?
2. A set of tufted pillows for anyone who loves a bohemian vibe but will never make it to actual Bohemia because their bed is just too comfortable now.
3. A pack of wax oil candles that will last longer than your average candle, meaning more time in bed, which is clearly the goal here.
4. A throw blanket designed to keep you warm AF because, you know, *winter is coming*.
5. A lamp that is dimmable, has touch control, AND can charge your phone.
6. A shredded foam back pillow perfect for anyone who likes to sit up in bed to read or binge watch the entire series of Rick and Morty.
7. A book holder that is also a travel pillow for the person who loves reading in bed all day, but whose arms also get tired from holding the book. *sigh*
8. A contoured body pillow that will support your back and stomach at the same time.
9. An adjustable bed tray with drawers for your knickknacks, a built-in mouse pad, and foldable legs for storage.
10. A linen spray to make your bedsheets smell like roses! *Sniffs indefinitely*
11. A bedside caddy designed to keep your phone, remote, and current favorite book all in one place so you never have to search the sheets again.
12. A vented memory-foam pillow that has both a warm and cool side designed to mold to your sleeping position so you never have to go find a better pillow.
13. A pair of blackout curtains for anyone avoiding the sun. Forget daylight savings, these will give you darkness 24/7.
14. A retro-inspired alarm clock that will tell time and also make tea. Now you can burn the tip of your tongue from the comfort of your very own bed.
15. A luxurious canopy kit you can install quickly for long days of pretending you're the queen of the castle.
16. A mattress topper made of ventilated memory foam that might as well be made of velcro because you're going to be stuck to your bed after you buy this.
17. A pair of prism glasses perfect for the person who wants to read or watch TV but also doesn't want to sit up.
18. A pair of adorable narwhal slippers that are perfect for bedtime lounging. They also come with built-in heaters to keep your feet warm all winter long!
19. A remote-controlled, dimmable, LED lightbulb for anyone who hates getting up to flip the switch.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.