18 Hair Products You Can Get On Amazon That People Actually Swear By
It's Prime time you got your hands on these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fan-favorite Wet Brush that'll detangle even the most unruly hair, and it won't rip out your entire scalp while doing so! The flexible bristles glide through your hair rather than pull at it.
2. An anti-dandruff shampoo, because these aren't the snowflakes we're looking forward to this winter! The weather is getting drier, so pick up a bottle of this to help your scalp repair.
3. A set of clip-on bangs, because you know you've wondered what you'd look like with them. We all have! Now's your chance to see what you'd look like without making it permanent.
4. A John Frida frizz serum for anyone who is always dealing with frizzy hair, especially in the wintertime.
5. A bottle of hair-building fibers to help cover balding spots while you're still trying to grow hair in.
6. A Denman cushion brush with nylon bristles that'll detangle your hair without pulling too hard on your roots.
7. A Bed Head waver that'll be like the opposite of your flat iron, giving you tousled, crimped, loose, or defined curls and waves. It's made with adjustable tourmaline ceramic plates (that heat up to 400 degrees!) so you can get a variety of styles — all by using one tool.
8. A bottle of It's a 10 Miracle Blowdry Volumizer with tough, all-day hold so the time you spent perfecting your favorite hairstyle won't be lost during the day.
9. A set of clip-on hair extensions that'll feel and look so much like the real deal, you might even forget you have them in.
10. A John Frieda hot-air brush perfect for anyone who loves a blown-out look but doesn't have time or $$$ for the salon. Drying your hair with a round brush plus a blow-dryer 👏is 👏a 👏myth. This tool does it all in one!
11. An anti-dandruff shampoo formulated with ketoconazole 1% to keep those pesky flakes and that itchy scalp at bay.
12. A pack of 42 twist-flex rods for anyone trying to get curls in the easiest way possible. Just fall asleep with them in and wake up. It's that easy!
13. A tapered, ceramic Remington Pro curling wand that might as well have come from Ollivanders, because you can curl your hair so effortlessly — without the traditional curl clamp — and make it feel like straight-up magic.
14. An HSI Professional hair straightener with a 6-foot, 360-degree swivel cord to straighten, flip, or curl your hair.
15. A bottle of 100% pure, hexane-free castor oil made with rich vitamins and fatty acids to help repair, grow, and maintain damaged hair. It can also be used for skin, eyelash, and nail health.
16. A bottle of Fanola No Yellow shampoo for anyone with orange undertones they want out of their life. The violet pigment in this shampoo will get rid of unwanted yellow hues on gray, light-blonde, or streaked hair.
17. A John Frieda lightening spray that'll treat your hair with a blend of citrus and chamomile to gradually lighten it up to two shades.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.