We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A collection of three products called the Gold System that includes a shampoo, conditioner, and a styling crème for dry, coarse, textured, or curly hair.
2. A bottle of hair-building fibers to help cover balding spots while you're still trying to grow back hair.
3. A hair-finishing stick that'll take those little hairs and fly-aways and roll them up into your bun! It's essentially plant oil in a mascara wand and it's perfect (like your hair).
4. A bottle of L'Oreal Paris root cover-up spray so you don't have to spend tons of $$$ and time getting your roots redone. Just spray it on your roots and witness seamless coverage with no residue. Plus, it's water-resistant!
5. A vegan, paraben-free, and semi-permanent conditioning hair color that'll last up to 25 washes so you can rock your new look for a long time without having to pay a ton of money.
6. A tin of leave-in beard conditioner to soften coarse hairs, get rid of "beardruff," or use as a pre-shave balm for skin so soft you'll forget there was ever a beard there.
7. A tapered ceramic Remington Pro curling wand that might as well have come from Ollivander's, because you can curl your hair so effortlessly — without the traditional curl clamp — and make it feel like straight-up magic.
8. A bottle of Fanola No Yellow shampoo for anyone with orange undertones they want out of their life. The violet pigment in this shampoo will get rid of unwanted yellow hues on gray, light blonde, or streaked hair.
9. A set of hair extensions that'll feel and look so much like the real deal, you might even forget you have them in.
10. A John Frieda hot air brush so you can get that blown-out look but without spending the time or money for the salon. Drying your hair with a round brush + a blow-dryer 👏is 👏a 👏myth. This tool does it all in one!
11. A 2-in-1 ionic hair straightener brush so you can finally enjoy getting ready in the morning without ~literally~ pulling your hair out!
12. A molding wax for those stubborn hairs that need medium hold to lock them in all day. This formula has minimal shine and will give your hair some added fullness.
13. A tin of all-purpose wax beads so people who want to rid their underarms of hair can do so without razor burn and bumps coming up out of nowhere.
14. An automatic ceramic curling iron for anyone who loves to change up their look day to day but is at their ~split ends~ trying to style their hair in under an hour.
15. A set of clip-on bangs, because you know you've wondered what you'd look like with them. We all have! Now's your chance to see what you'd look like without making it permanent.
16. A bottle of Veet's hair-removal cream formulated with aloe vera and vitamin E for sensitive skin to remove hair in less than five minutes. If you're tired of shaving every other day just to get the smooth look they're going for, try this!
17. A bottle of curl cream gel to define and hold moisture in your curls. The argan oil in the formula helps to prevent frizz and you'll wind up with the perfect curl every time.
18. An anti-hair loss shampoo made with argan oil that'll rejuvenate your scalp and bring those baby hairs back to life.
19. A HSI Professional hair straightener with a 6-foot, 360-degree swivel cord to straighten, flip, or curl your hair for the gods!
20. An anti-dandruff shampoo formulated with Ketoconazole 1% to keep those pesky flakes and itchy scalp at bay.
21. A detangling brush to work through hair that's acting knotty. Its cone-shaped bristles separate the hair sideways (which is way gentler) instead of down.
22. A biotin shampoo formulated with nutrient-rich botanicals like B5 zinc and coconut oil to nourish your hair and stimulate your scalp, removing any buildup that may be blocking your pores and helping your hair strands get strong. Believe me, this stuff is really gonna ~grow~ on you.
23. A hydrating hair mask with over 4,000 5-star reviews, because it deeply conditions, detangles, hydrates, and revives dull and over-processed hair.
25. A bottle of 100%-pure, hexane-free castor oil made with rich vitamins and fatty-acids that'll help repair, grow, and maintain damaged hair. It can also be used for skin, eyelash, and nail health!
26. A color-depositing shampoo that'll maintain color or add color to lightened hair so well you're gonna forget what going back to the salon for a touch-up ever felt like!
OK you win!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.